🏆 HIGH QUALITY PRODUCTS
🏆 EXCLUSIVE DESIGN
USA FREE SHIPPING
**WE ONLY SHIP THIS PRODUCT IN THE 48 CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES**
✔️ Precision Manufactured No-Flex Carbon Steel Chassis - ROCK SOLID PERFORMANCE!
✔️ Rugged Wheel Deck - Height, tilt & depth adjustable.
✔️ Extremely rugged powder coat finish.
✔️ Pedal deck with length & angle adjustment.
✔️ High quality hardware.
✔️ Non-Stick Polyurethane Bushings to prevent metal-on-metal sticking during adjustments.
✔️ Compatible and drilled for all major brands, including Logitech®, Thrustmaster® & Fanatec®
Our ESR Advanced Sim Racing Cockpit – Virtual Experience 3.0 is one of our most successful cockpits designed to date and now with the update to version 3.0 it is even more complete. It features rock solid carbon steel construction on the chassis, and a racing pattern seat without having discomfort as in real bucket seat, built for several hour of play.
The cockpit comes complete with all the accessories available that includes TV Stand with back tray to place your computer or console, an incredible trinket holder to hold your cell phone, wallet, joystiks and remote controls in addition to an additional Gear Shifter / Hand Brake mount with mouse tray and also the articulated Keyboard Tray, all with comfort and organization in mind for our costumers.
This cockpit features construction that has been manufactured with extreme precision for a very stability sim racing experience. With our No-Flex Technology, this cockpit will take the abuse from hard racing.
Integrated TV stand with back tray (for PC or Console):
- Accommodates screen sizes up to 55" widescreen (recommended 40 - 50");
- New tubular design for solid and safe structure;
- Back tray for PC/Console 17 x 10,4 inches;
- TV Stand's brackets with VESA pattern from 75 to 300 mm (distance between holes);
- This kit includes 4 units of Allen M6 x L16 screws, used for the bracket fitting on the back of your screen;
- In case your screen has some different screw size (you'll be able to check it on your screen's user's manual), these must be purchased separately by the user.